Into The Box in Houston from May 1-3

Luis Majano

Mar 20, 2019, 10:22:12 PM3/20/19
to Houston ColdFusion Users' Group
Hi folks,

I wanted to send a reminder that the Into The Box conference will be held on May 1-3rd in The Woodlands.  I am sending a 25% discount for this group since we are all Houstonians: https://itb2019.eventbrite.com?discount=htown

We have over 25 different sessions, 2 tracks and tons of speakers from around the world on topics from modern CFML to container strategies and more.  You can check out the lineup here: https://www.intothebox.org/#sessions

I would love to see you guys there and reconnect with you guys now that I am living here in Houston.

Kind Regards

Luis Majano

Billy Cravens

Mar 28, 2019, 2:50:07 PM3/28/19
to hou...@googlegroups.com
Eventbrite is reporting that the promo code isn't valid.

Billy Cravens