Anyone looking for a job?

Mark Davis

Jul 20, 2021, 2:29:19 PM7/20/21
to hou...@googlegroups.com
CF Webtools is continuing to grow and we need more devs.   Probably 4 more at this point.   If you are interested, let me know and I can get your resume to the right people.

Thanks.
Mark

Angeli Wahlstedt

Jul 20, 2021, 3:22:37 PM7/20/21
to hou...@googlegroups.com
Last time I communicated with someone at CF Webtools, it seems like they're looking primarily for people with experience in React, vue.js, PostGreSQL and things like that, not necessarily CF :-)

-- Angeli

Charlie Arehart

Jul 20, 2021, 4:13:43 PM7/20/21
to hou...@googlegroups.com

FWIW, one can see on their jobs page (https://www.cfwebtools.com/jobs/) that they currently have 4 jobs listed (jobs 1, 2, 3 and a sys admin), with different experience expectations. Only job 1 lists no CF at all, and not all the others require any specific front-end experience. :-)

/charlie

Mark Davis

Jul 20, 2021, 8:41:02 PM7/20/21
to hou...@googlegroups.com
All jobs will require some CF.   That’s our bread and butter.    Other techs are nice-to haves.    If you are interested, you can send me your resume directly at mark.Davis  at. Cfwebtools dot com