Remote CF Contractor Position

Ajas Mohammed

Sep 1, 2020, 5:19:36 PM9/1/20
to hou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you know if anyone is interested in a CF Contractor position? I am looking for mid to Sr level Remote CF developers. If you are entry level and have a passion to work on Web technologies or if you are getting started with CF, then I can make an exception.

Please email me separately at ajashadi ATT Gmail Dot com with your resume.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.

Ajas Mohammed

Sep 3, 2020, 8:54:04 AM9/3/20
to hou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Also there is another position open for a QA person. If anyone has QA/testing experience and is looking for work, please have them email me their latest copy of resume.

Thanks,