Fwd: We are looking for ColdFusion Developer II Job Location: Houston, Texas with (Hybrid Schedule) Tuesday and Thursday in office Duration : 6+ Months contract.

1 view

Billy Cravens

Nov 9, 2021, 5:37:10 PM11/9/21
to Houston ColdFusion Users' Group

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mohan-infomerica,Inc <Mo...@infomericainc.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 2:37 PM
Subject: We are looking for ColdFusion Developer II Job Location: Houston, Texas with (Hybrid Schedule) Tuesday and Thursday in office Duration : 6+ Months contract.
To: bdcr...@gmail.com <bdcr...@gmail.com>

Hi,

     Please find the below role from our direct client. Let us know if you have any suitable profiles.

Role : ColdFusion Developer II
Job Location: Houston, Texas with  (Hybrid Schedule) Tuesday and Thursday in office
Duration : 6+ Months contract.

Job Description:

ColdFusion Developer to perform programming services. The successful candidate will have experience with developing web-based applications using ColdFusion, Javascript, and SQL, and a relational database:
 Performs programming services using ColdFusion
 Tests and corrects programs
 Performs programming analysis
 Applies standard programming procedures
 Recognizes interactions of other related programs
 Monitors the operation of programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding
 Tests, documents work, writes and maintains operator instructions for assigned programs, and confers with other personnel to obtain or provide factual data
 Provides support in analyzing present performance of the program and takes action to correct deficiencies
Experience:
 At least 6 years of experience with the development and maintenance of complex web-based applications using Adobe ColdFusion, JavaScript, and complex SQL queries is required
 Experience with CF 2016+ utlizing CFCs is required
 Working experience with MVC model; framework experience a plus
Skills:
 Expert skill with relational application database architecture including stored procedures, triggers. (Oracle is a plus)
 Demonstrated experience with programming platform to develop multi-tier web-based applications
 Strong SQL coding background; understanding of SQL statement optimization/tuning
 Ability to create detailed technical designs and lead teams of developers toward solutions
 Demonstrated experience with advanced tools for database table maintenance, specifying business and internal program logic, forms and report design
 Should be able to design and develop modular applications with an object-oriented approach
 Demonstrated experience with tools for source code control, change management, and creation of business and technical diagrams
 Demonstrated experience working in a rapid development environment creating prototypes and proof of concept applications
 Demonstrated experience with software engineering practices, techniques, and standards

Thanks
Ashwa Mohan
Delivery Lead- US operations ( Recruitment )
919 439 3682 extn 9014

www.infomericainc.com

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise"

"Certified Women Owned Enterprise"

signature_2104037730signature_1052761379

--
Billy Cravens

Shane Heasley

Nov 10, 2021, 9:16:52 AM11/10/21
to hou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Billy!

I live outside of Houston so I could only consider permanent remote jobs.  Everyone I know is working permanent jobs.

Have you been there long?  Good place to work?

Cheers brother,

Shane Heasley