Need some work done

Mike Gillespie

May 25, 2022, 10:01:08 PM5/25/22
to Houston ColdFusion Users' Group
I have done very little work with java in cf, and am way to busy to struggle through it for a delivery at the moment - so, I am looking to hire someone for a small? job.

I would like to find someone who can take the Amazon Pay V2, JAVA SDK, and either write a cfc wrapper for it, or provide the cfobject calls necessary to implement a checkout similar to this.

The delivery will consist of example code, compiled classes/jar and a way to seed the object with the authentication/store/keys, etc to make the calls.

Contact me at spi...@gmail.com if you are interested and confident you can finish the project in a timely manner so we can discuss scope, payment and schedule.

Regards,