On the topic of missing games

Starcomp

Jun 8, 2009, 11:42:24 AM6/8/09
to hotu-r...@googlegroups.com
Upon the end of the previous HOTU site, I recalled a message about the demise of the abandonware site being of only partial loss, since the games themselves had been downloaded by someone, archived together, and then re-uploaded to various torrent sites.

Is it the case that none of us have this all-in-one archive, nor have any way to get it?

- M
Message has been deleted

David Ryskalczyk

Jun 12, 2009, 9:45:18 PM6/12/09
to hotu-r...@googlegroups.com
Sure, ask! A list of files inside it would be nice.

--Dave