Re: [hotu-revival] Sexual Desires.sex teen sex video sex toy lesbian sex gay sex oral http://budurl.com/egph sex oral picture sex amateur sex anal sex anal

Message has been deleted

Siddhartha Kasivajhula

Jun 5, 2009, 6:44:03 PM6/5/09
to hotu-r...@googlegroups.com
wtf?

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM, gxsgfg <gsg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sexual Desires.sex teen sex video sex toy lesbian sex gay sex oral
http://budurl.com/egph sex oral picture sex amateur sex anal sex anal

Tags: "live sex chat" nude naked adult webcam sex live amateur video
streaming "sex cams" cams porn "adult video chat" "webcam girls" "live
sex" "sex webcams" "xxx chat" "free live cams" "webcam porn" "sex
chat" "live porn" "live sexy show" "live xxx" "webcam babes" "hot
naked babes" "nude girls" "nude chat" "nude web cam" "chat live room"
"nude chat" "nude cam" "free nude chat" "chat nude room" "chat rooms"
"free nude webcam" "live sex chat rooms"

http://wm.scoreslivecash.com/hit.php?s=1&p=3&w=100114&t=0&c=
http://wm.scoreslivecash.com/hit.php?s=1&p=3&w=100114&t=0&c=
http://budurl.com/egph

David Ryskalczyk

Jun 5, 2009, 6:59:40 PM6/5/09
to hotu-r...@googlegroups.com
Looks like someone is spamming the group. This isn't the first time, either.

--Dave

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Siddhartha
Kasivajhula<siddhartha....@gmail.com> wrote:
> wtf?
>> data cleaned up

Siddhartha Kasivajhula

Jun 5, 2009, 7:22:29 PM6/5/09
to hotu-r...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, we get an awful lot of spam. heh.
maybe we should change the settings to only allow members to post to the group? or, if "gxsgfg" is a member, we should remove them and modify the membership policy to require approval? Andrew?