Updates

residentgrey

Jul 29, 2009, 12:35:08 AM7/29/09
to Home of the Underdogs Revival Project
What is everyone capable of? I'm talkin skillz. Also what has each
person who had any interest done for this project. Please send me what
you have done in as much detail as you can.

It is time this got coordinated. Each person did something in their
solo projects that can be used to help the group as a whole I am sure.
It is HIGH time all that gets to where it needs to go. CMON people
this is gonna happen!

Jim9137

Jul 29, 2009, 8:13:56 AM7/29/09
to Home of the Underdogs Revival Project

Daniel Habib

Sep 21, 2009, 9:45:44 AM9/21/09
to hotu-r...@googlegroups.com
Jim9137 schrieb:
well like I said, I work as a Graphic designer and I can code almost
anything. I dont have that much time to go through and search out what I
should do here, if you need something, graphics, xhtml, php, or
something of the sort, just tell me, and I can see what I can do.
Kindest Regards,
Daniel Habib

PS, I stopped paying attention right around the time the porn spam
started.....lol

residentgrey

Sep 22, 2009, 8:59:32 AM9/22/09
to Home of the Underdogs Revival Project
Just like everyone else it seems LOL.

I can help with some things in about a month or so, maybe less. I am
working with a couple marketplace platforms that can be of use. I also
will be learning a lot about the money side of business. I just got a
gig with a marketing firm doing sites and assisting in a few projects.

TOM