Status

Jim9137

Jul 27, 2009, 12:39:53 PM7/27/09
to Home of the Underdogs Revival Project
So what's the deal with the project now?

It seems like there was a fury of activity and everything pretty much
died. I know this is typical for most projects, but is anyone doing/
planning to do anything at all?

Also, HUGS

Jim9137

Andrew Armstrong

Jul 27, 2009, 12:44:43 PM7/27/09
to hotu-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty sure the sites are just getting along by themselves, and I'm
just going to let them do that, since I can't do much else (I myself
have other projects to work on related to game preservation).

As for the archive copies/hosting of files, which I think is the tough
part, this depends on Dan, who is consistently waiting on his
Universities' IT department :)

Andrew

Tom Carrick

Jul 28, 2009, 1:43:55 PM7/28/09
to Home of the Underdogs Revival Project
I already told you :P