email problem

Agnès S.

Feb 16, 2022, 1:55:18 PM2/16/22
to hotpotatoesusers
Hi all,

Sometimes some post of a topic are not sent into my mailbox. For example
I've never received the first post of the topic "Incorrect words or
Alternative correct answers in JCloze" or the first post of the topic
"How can I use the mini audio script in a vertical/orginal jmatch?".
Does it happens to you too ?

Cheers,
Agnès S.

Miguel Brichant

Feb 16, 2022, 3:45:26 PM2/16/22
to agnes...@gmail.com, hotpotatoesusers
yes, I sometimes find them in my Spam folder.

Miguel

Miguel BRICHANT

Délégué- Référent numérique.
Collège du Christ-Roi (CCRO)
Rue de Renivaux 25
1340 Ottignies

Fernanda Rodrigues

Feb 16, 2022, 4:27:11 PM2/16/22
to hotpotatoesusers
Hi Agnès and all
Yes, it happens to me a lot.

Cheers
Fernanda

--
Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.r...@gmail.com>

Elizabeth Vieira

Feb 17, 2022, 12:30:23 PM2/17/22
to Fernanda Rodrigues, hotpotatoesusers
Hi Agnes and everyone,

It happens to me all the time, but not just with this group. It also occurs with another group I am enrolled with. I have now made it a habit to check my Spam and junk folder to ensure that I don't miss any messages as I have found many there from this group and the other group I am enrolled in.

All the best,
Elizabeth