How to remove guess and correct/incorrect indicator messages JQuiz

Emmanuel Perez

Feb 25, 2021, 10:32:04 PM2/25/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Hello,
I'm struggling to try removing guess messages and correct/incorrect indicator messages in JQuiz. In live page, each time I click on a multiselect question I get these messages, is there any way to skip/remove them to keep them from showing up?

Thanks

Emmanuel

Martin Holmes

Feb 26, 2021, 9:53:02 AM2/26/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Can you give us the URL of your exercise? It's difficult to understand
what the problem is unless we can see it.

If your purpose is to prevent students from getting feedback, then I
would suggest that you use a different program; Hot Potatoes is all
about feedback, so if you don't want feedback, you'll be fighting it all
the way.

Cheers,
Martin
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/f4e52328-78e1-4cb1-87fc-55d227a19385n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/f4e52328-78e1-4cb1-87fc-55d227a19385n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Emmanuel Perez

Feb 26, 2021, 10:27:39 AM2/26/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Thanks for the clarification Martin, yes I was looking to prevent students from getting feedback. Regards

Emmanuel