Zip Packages / Web Content

Michael Slater

Apr 30, 2022, 7:52:57 AM4/30/22
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com, Martin Holmes
Folks,
I have used Schoology for ages and have always uploaded my HotPotatoes exercises as a zip package via their "web content" upload. Everything worked fine, the exercises displayed fine and could be completed.
Suddenly this week all these exercises have a message at the top of the Schoology page stating that "some content might have been removed for security reasons", These exercises have been reformatted and are of no use to me. I have tried to contact Schoology and am waiting for a reply.

Looking for a plan B, does anyone know of a platform that I can upload these "zip" files to, where they can be completed by my students? I could maybe link them to my Schoology explanatory files.
Any suggestions, comments, etc. will be greatly appreciated
Regards