Re: [hotpotatoesusers] Digest for hotpotatoesusers@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

srini veerasakthi

Feb 4, 2022, 11:36:35 PM2/4/22
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
We do kind of what you ask for with  mods to hotpot output html files and database tables.

We do score analysis, activity analysis,  and reporting with our https://needbook.in

If interested we can help you out.

Regards
Srini

On Sat, 5 Feb 2022, 5:29 am , <hotpotat...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Elena Pleshakova <eplesha...@gmail.com>: Feb 04 08:25AM -0800

Dear Group,

I am new here but my question is perhaps not new.

After I have created an exercise and put it on my web-page, how can I track
the statistics?
E.g. I prepared a set of exercises for a test. I want to incorporate a
common questionnaire and then allow people to proceed with the test. I want
to get statistics on how long it took to solve the assignment, how many
mistakes were done, in what questions (words, sentences), whether the
answers was corrected before the assignment was submitted. I want to
receive it at least as a txt-filee or html-file.

Is there any option?

I've got this question because I've been using HotPots for more than 10
years.

Sincerely yours,

Lena
Martin Holmes <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>: Feb 04 08:38AM -0800

Hi there,

The only real option is to use a server-side product such as Moodle
(which has a Hot Potatoes plugin), or another system which supports the
SCORM 1.2 standard.

There's no way for Hot Potatoes pages to do this by themselves, because
they are standalone static HTML documents that have no way to store or
manage data.

Cheers,
Martin

On 2022-02-04 08:25, Elena Pleshakova wrote:
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.