Re: [hotpotatoesusers] Digest for hotpotatoesusers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Ann Joubert

Jul 23, 2022, 12:27:32 PM7/23/22
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Sorry I don't have the answer you need, but I'll be very curious to see it when it comes. There seems to be some automatic translation from English to Spanish going on. Does it actually fit two caractères into à crossword spacieux for one character ?
Best regards, and good luck !
Ann Joubert boisde...@gmail.com

Le sam. 23 juil. 2022, 01:59, <hotpotat...@googlegroups.com> a écrit :
"Gerardo Condori L." <gerardocon...@gmail.com>: Jul 22 03:11PM -0700

I have installed the Spanish version when doing a crossword when applying
the answers the program changes the vowel "a" to "Un" and the vowel "i" to
"Yo" how can I solve it please
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.