Error

Rodolphe Maurel

Apr 27, 2021, 10:45:53 AM4/27/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Hi Martin,
Since you asked (a while ago), I 've had the bug again with the latest version of HP.
I had to xkill it.
Hope this helps.

Martin Holmes

Apr 27, 2021, 11:05:05 AM4/27/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rodolphe,

What were you doing when the error appeared? Is this on Windows or
Linux/Wine? Which version of Windows or Wine?

Cheers,
Martin

On 2021-04-27 7:45 a.m., Rodolphe Maurel wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> Since you asked (a while ago), I 've had the bug again with the
> latest version of HP.
> I had to xkill it.
> Hope this helps.
>

> image.png
>
> --
> Rodolphe Maurel
> rodolph...@gmail.com <http://rodolphemaurel_at_gmail.com>
> www.soundguideweb.com <http://www.soundguideweb.com>
> www.irregularverbsonline.com <http://www.irregularverbsonline.com>
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAHebQp8wTJiw%2BkTz38f1urNw748ng4m0qWg%2BtmY%3DxPnE5fURWA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAHebQp8wTJiw%2BkTz38f1urNw748ng4m0qWg%2BtmY%3DxPnE5fURWA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Agnès S.

May 3, 2021, 2:55:30 AM5/3/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,

Today I've got the same type of error with JMatch.
I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with Wine v5.0.3
The error appeared when closing JMatch. HP asked me if I wanted to save
the changes. I clicked on Cancel and got the error.
error_jmatch.png

Martin Holmes

May 3, 2021, 10:25:14 AM5/3/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Agnès,

I've just tried going through the same process with JMatch (Ubuntu 20.04
LTS, Wine 5.0.3) and I don't get the error. So it doesn't seem to be
anything to do with closing the app and cancelling save-changes. Was
there anything unusual about the file that you were working on?

If I could find a reliable way to reproduce it, I could probably fix it.

Cheers,
Martin