enlarging the picture

35 views
Skip to first unread message

hennyj...@planet.nl

unread,
Feb 12, 2021, 2:01:34 PMFeb 12
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

Dag Martin, Agnes,

It enlarges with  target="_blank" ,   but it will not open in a  new tab  or window, leaving the original page in place. The ‘new’ picture covers the whole screen and the original page ‘disappears’ ……  How can I make a small window for the enlarging, which seems in contradiction with each other, but I think you know what I mean.  
Hgv, Henny

P.s., Martin, so sorry for you, but just this afternoon the Dutch defeated the Canadians with the man and the women chase/pursuit  at the world speed skating championships.  it was spectacular to see!

Martin Holmes

unread,
Feb 12, 2021, 3:11:40 PMFeb 12
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Can you send us the URL?

Thanks,
Martin
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

henny jellema

unread,
Feb 13, 2021, 3:27:27 AMFeb 13
to hotpotatoesusers
Dag Martin,
The picture I want to enlarge  (but keeping on the same page)   is in the readingtext box
https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/regentessen/fragmenten/stukjes.01.htm
Hgv, Henny


Op vr 12 feb. 2021 om 21:11 schreef Martin Holmes <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>:
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/734f8294-bac6-5363-c44c-fc4655098737%40halfbakedsoftware.com.


--

Martin Holmes

unread,
Feb 13, 2021, 12:32:18 PMFeb 13
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
That opens in a new tab for me. Has anyone else tried it?

Cheers,
Martin

On 2021-02-13 12:27 a.m., henny jellema wrote:
> Dag Martin,
> The picture I want to enlarge  (but keeping on the same page)   is in
> the readingtext box
> https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/regentessen/fragmenten/stukjes.01.htm
> Hgv, Henny
>
>
> Op vr 12 feb. 2021 om 21:11 schreef Martin Holmes
> <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>>:
>
> Can you send us the URL?
>
> Thanks,
> Martin
>
> On 2021-02-12 11:01 a.m., hennyj...@planet.nl
> <mailto:hennyj...@planet.nl> wrote:
> > Dag Martin, Agnes,
> >
> > It enlarges with  target="_blank" ,   but it will not open in a  new
> > tab  or window, leaving the original page in place. The ‘new’
> picture
> > covers the whole screen and the original page ‘disappears’ ……
>  How can I
> > make a small window for the enlarging, which seems in
> contradiction with
> > each other, but I think you know what I mean.
> > Hgv, Henny
> >
> > P.s., Martin, so sorry for you, but just this afternoon the Dutch
> > defeated the Canadians with the man and the women chase/pursuit
>  at the
> > world speed skating championships.  it was spectacular to see!
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send
> > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
> > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl
>
> >
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/734f8294-bac6-5363-c44c-fc4655098737%40halfbakedsoftware.com.
>
>
>
> --
> www.hennyjellema.nl <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAN8zJe6Ao%3DTSvWgd7n7N0SRducu0i%3Dt7qiDXre95vSrhBQJ%3Dcg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAN8zJe6Ao%3DTSvWgd7n7N0SRducu0i%3Dt7qiDXre95vSrhBQJ%3Dcg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Elek Mathe

unread,
Feb 13, 2021, 12:51:05 PMFeb 13
to hotpotatoesusers
opens in a new tab in Chrome too
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/250f1322-8134-025e-0951-fa103294c781%40halfbakedsoftware.com.

stefpen gmail

unread,
Feb 14, 2021, 9:09:20 AMFeb 14
to hotpotatoesusers
The picture opens in a new window on my Firefox, Edge and even IE 11.

Steve

hennyj...@planet.nl

unread,
Feb 14, 2021, 9:34:13 AMFeb 14
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

Dag Martin, Elek,

I’m not sure we are talking about the same thing. The picture opens in a new tab but that covers also the whole page/screen.

What I like is this:  (Martin, this is full of illegal code,  I know, but it’s only a way to show what I would like to achieve in a legal way; I’m not using a page like this “in public”.)    

https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/popupproberen/showtest.01.htm

The popup jumps nicely here, but the picture is not bigger but smaller and this is not in a hot potatoe.  And there it is, where I like to use it.

Hgv, Henny

 

Van: henny jellema <hen.j...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: 13-feb-21 9:28
Aan: henny jellema <hennyj...@planet.nl>
Onderwerp: Fwd: [hotpotatoesusers] enlarging the picture

 

Martin Holmes

unread,
Feb 14, 2021, 1:09:45 PMFeb 14
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Henny,

To get the effect you want, you will need to add some special JavaScript
and HTML to your source files.

To do that for you, I will need to have some spare time.

One day I hope to have that spare time. :-)

Cheers,
Martin

On 2021-02-14 6:34 a.m., hennyj...@planet.nl wrote:
> Dag Martin, Elek,
>
> I’m not sure we are talking about the same thing. The picture opens in a
> new tab but that covers also the whole page/screen.
>
> What I like is this:  (Martin, this is full of illegal code,  I know,
> but it’s only a way to show what I would like to achieve in a legal way;
> I’m not using a page like this “in public”.)
>
> https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/popupproberen/showtest.01.htm
>
>
> The popup jumps nicely here, but the picture is not bigger but smaller
> and this is not in a hot potatoe.  And there it is, where I like to use it.
>
> Hgv, Henny
>
> *Van:* henny jellema <hen.j...@gmail.com>
> *Verzonden:* 13-feb-21 9:28
> *Aan:* henny jellema <hennyj...@planet.nl>
> *Onderwerp:* Fwd: [hotpotatoesusers] enlarging the picture
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> Van: *henny jellema* <hen.j...@gmail.com <mailto:hen.j...@gmail.com>>
> Date: za 13 feb. 2021 om 09:27
> Subject: Re: [hotpotatoesusers] enlarging the picture
> To: hotpotatoesusers <hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotat...@googlegroups.com>>
>
> Dag Martin,
> The picture I want to enlarge  (but keeping on the same page)   is in
> the readingtext box
> https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/regentessen/fragmenten/stukjes.01.htm
> Hgv, Henny
>
> Op vr 12 feb. 2021 om 21:11 schreef Martin Holmes
> <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>>:
>
> Can you send us the URL?
>
> Thanks,
> Martin
>
> On 2021-02-12 11:01 a.m., hennyj...@planet.nl
> <mailto:hennyj...@planet.nl> wrote:
> > Dag Martin, Agnes,
> >
> > It enlarges with  target="_blank" ,   but it will not open in a  new
> > tab  or window, leaving the original page in place. The ‘new’
> picture
> > covers the whole screen and the original page ‘disappears’ ……
>  How can I
> > make a small window for the enlarging, which seems in
> contradiction with
> > each other, but I think you know what I mean.
> > Hgv, Henny
> >
> > P.s., Martin, so sorry for you, but just this afternoon the Dutch
> > defeated the Canadians with the man and the women chase/pursuit
>  at the
> > world speed skating championships.  it was spectacular to see!
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send
> > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
> > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl
>
> >
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> www.hennyjellema.nl <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/006301d702de%2475379090%245fa6b1b0%24%40planet.nl
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/006301d702de%2475379090%245fa6b1b0%24%40planet.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

a...@languagesonline.org.uk

unread,
Feb 14, 2021, 1:15:56 PMFeb 14
to Martin Holmes, hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

It opens in a new tab for me in Firefox and Chrome. You do need to close the tab and go back to the original, but it does work. 

In that example, where the picture to be enlarged is the main image in the reading pane, surely it would make sense to have it full size to fit that frame?

An alternative, if you need it to be even bigger (and are concerned about different sized screens), would be to put the picture in the "Exercise subtitle" box so that it can be full screen width, then have the exercise below it. Here is an example where I have done that:

https://www.languagesonline.org.uk/Test/TT3_p42_Ex1.htm

Andrew


---

Andrew Balaam
languages online
languages online extra - available now
languagesonline.org.uk


Andrew Balaam

languages online

languages online extra

languagesonline.org.uk




 

From: hotpotat...@googlegroups.com <hotpotat...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Martin Holmes <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 5:32 pm
To: hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [hotpotatoesusers] enlarging the picture
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/250f1322-8134-025e-0951-fa103294c781%40halfbakedsoftware.com.

stefpen gmail

unread,
Feb 14, 2021, 11:27:57 PMFeb 14
to hotpotatoesusers
Below is a script, written for me by a friend in 2005. It opens a window with given dimensions.
I do not use JavaScript and cannot help further. Probably this script can be improved, but it worked for me.

The script:
win_counter = 0;
function open_win(url, width, height, ScreenX, ScreenY)
{
//adding the settings in the common array
options = "resizable=1,dependent=1,scrollbars=1";
    options += ",width="+width;
    options += ",height="+height;
    options += ",ScreenX="+ScreenX;
    options += ",ScreenY="+ScreenY;

//incrementing window name
win = "win_" + win_counter++;

//opening the window
    w = window.open(url,win,'resizable=1,dependent=1,scrollbars=1'+options);
}

in HTML4 with browsers of this time:
<a href="#" onclick="open_win('path to a picture, web page with a bookmark, or a video',500,100,450,450); return false;">anchor</a>
example
<a href="#" class="winlink" onclick=" open_win('../space.html#2',500,100,450,450); return false;">surface</a>

Regards,

Steve

Martin Holmes

unread,
Feb 15, 2021, 12:43:28 AMFeb 15
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
On many browsers nowadays, this will just open a new tab, won't it?

I think what Henny wants is for the picture to open in a popup box in
the same tab as the exercise.

Cheers,
Martin

On 2021-02-14 8:27 p.m., stefpen gmail wrote:
> Below is a script, written for me by a friend in 2005. It opens a window
> with given dimensions.
> I do not use JavaScript and cannot help further. Probably this script
> can be improved, but it worked for me.
>
> *The script:*
> win_counter = 0;
> function open_win(url, width, height, ScreenX, ScreenY)
> {
> //adding the settings in the common array
> options = "resizable=1,dependent=1,scrollbars=1";
>     options += ",width="+width;
>     options += ",height="+height;
>     options += ",ScreenX="+ScreenX;
>     options += ",ScreenY="+ScreenY;
>
> //incrementing window name
> win = "win_" + win_counter++;
>
> //opening the window
>     w =
> window.open(url,win,'resizable=1,dependent=1,scrollbars=1'+options);
> }
>
> *in HTML4 with browsers of this time:*
> <a href="#" onclick="open_win('/path to a picture, web page with a
> bookmark, or a video'/,500,100,450,450); return false;">/anchor/</a>
> example
> <a href="#" class="winlink" onclick="
> open_win('../space.html#2',500,100,450,450); return false;">surface</a>
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve
> On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 2:15:56 AM UTC+8 Andrew Balaam wrote:
>
> It opens in a new tab for me in Firefox and Chrome. You do need to
> close the tab and go back to the original, but it does work.
>
> In that example, where the picture to be enlarged is the main image
> in the reading pane, surely it would make sense to have it full size
> to fit that frame?
>
> An alternative, if you need it to be even bigger (and are concerned
> about different sized screens), would be to put the picture in the
> "Exercise subtitle" box so that it can be full screen width, then
> have the exercise below it. Here is an example where I have done that:
>
> https://www.languagesonline.org.uk/Test/TT3_p42_Ex1.htm
>
> Andrew
>
>
> ---
>
> *Andrew Balaam languages online
> languages online extra - available now*
>
> *languagesonline.org.uk <http://www.languagesonline.org.uk/>*
>
>
>
> Andrew Balaam
>
> *
>
> languages online
>
> languages online extra
>
> languagesonline.org.uk <https://www.languagesonline.org.uk/>
>
>
>
>
> *
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* hotpotat...@googlegroups.com <hotpotat...@googlegroups.com>
> on behalf of Martin Holmes <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>
> *Sent:* Saturday, February 13, 2021 5:32 pm
> *To:* hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
>
> *Subject:* Re: [hotpotatoesusers] enlarging the picture
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/9294fe04-05ec-41bf-83f6-16dc7e993eb8n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/9294fe04-05ec-41bf-83f6-16dc7e993eb8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

stefpen gmail

unread,
Feb 15, 2021, 7:57:54 AMFeb 15
to hotpotatoesusers
@ Martin

No, it opens popup windows, even two, not one. Have a look at my screenshot.

Steve
Capture.JPG

Martin Holmes

unread,
Feb 15, 2021, 11:56:38 AMFeb 15
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

stefpen gmail

unread,
Feb 15, 2021, 9:25:59 PMFeb 15
to hotpotatoesusers
I haven't done any configuration changes of browsers ever and this script works on all browsers. But I don't use JavaScript and I don't understand what this script does. I wonder why it has 4 parameters ( width, height, ScreenX, ScreenY). Another problem is that the script does not close the windows, so yesterday while trying it I ended up with dozens of open Firefox windows, which eats up the RAM. I'm sure the script can be improved, but I've forgotten everything I knew 15 years ago.

Regards,
Steve

Martin Holmes

unread,
Feb 15, 2021, 11:49:22 PMFeb 15
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Firefox has a preference:

"Open links in tabs instead of new windows"

which is selected in my Firefox; don't know if it's the default or not.
I don't know whether other browsers have similar settings.

Cheers,
Martin
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/ffa600f8-7fbc-4e45-bbbf-45f2f827fe60n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/ffa600f8-7fbc-4e45-bbbf-45f2f827fe60n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Agnès S.

unread,
Feb 16, 2021, 5:45:54 AMFeb 16
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've tried different ways to enlarge images.

1- using window.open as in
https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/popupproberen/showtest.01.htm
or as suggested by Steve.
On my PC it opens the enlarged image in a new window, smaller than the
initial one. I can see the two windows. But I think it depends of the
browser settings.
The problem is that if you click on another tab to see the weather
forecast for example, it minimize the new window and when you come back
to your initial window you can't see the new window anymore. And then if
you click on the image to enlarge it seems that it's not working. In
fact it's just that you have to display the new window again but it can
be disturbing. Oh, that's difficult to explain! But in the end I would
not choose this solution.

2- using the transform CSS property.
http://hpaddons.free.fr/provisoire/enlarge_image/css_hover/JQ_test_enlarge_css_hover.htm
It's very simple and you don't have to modify any source files. You can
put the needed css in Options>Configure output>Custom>Code for insertion
into head tag.
But it enlarges the image when the mouse hovers the image. That's not
what Henny wanted.
I think however that it's a good solution for one image (like
plaat.A.300x.jpg in the reading container) but not for a lot of little
images.

3- using Michael Rottmeir's way.
http://hpaddons.free.fr/provisoire/enlarge_image/js_popup/JQ_test_enlarge_js_popup_A.htm
http://hpaddons.free.fr/provisoire/enlarge_image/js_popup/JQ_test_enlarge_js_popup_B.htm
http://hpaddons.free.fr/provisoire/enlarge_image/js_popup/JM_test_enlarge_js_popup.htm
http://hpaddons.free.fr/provisoire/enlarge_image/js_popup/JMH_test_enlarge_js_popup.htm
It needs javascript (I wrote the js file) and you'll have to modify (not
a lot) the xxx.ht_ files.
You can choose the zoom factor and the position of the enlarged image.
You have to click on the image to get the popup and then to click on the
popup to close it.(I use a zoom-in and zoom-out cursor but it's not
working on my PC)
That would be my best choice.

Cheers,
Agnès S.

henny jellema

unread,
Feb 16, 2021, 8:04:41 AMFeb 16
to agnes...@gmail.com, hotpotatoesusers
Dear Agnès, 
What a wonderful solution, this zooming the picture! Waw!  It's much better then I ever could think of. 
Now, how did you do it?
I understand this more or less. Options>Configure output>Custom>Code for insertion.  It is in the configuration tab next to the time registration tab, isn't it?  There are 3 small text boxes there and one bigger one below that tells me that the code which I write there, will be land in the head of the page.  There I should write it?  Which is the code there to write?  to get this wonderful Zoom-effect.  
Hgv, Henny

Op di 16 feb. 2021 om 11:45 schreef Agnès S. <agnes...@gmail.com>:


--

Agnès S.

unread,
Feb 16, 2021, 9:51:12 AMFeb 16
to henny jellema, hotpotatoesusers
Hi Henny,

First you need to add a class to your image:

<img class="rttoenlarge" src="plaat.A.300x.jpg" alt="plaat.A.300x.jpg"
title="plaat.A.300x" width="270" height="185" style="display: block;
margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;"/>

Then in Options>Configure output>Custom>Code for insertion into head tag
(yes it's the box you spotted), add:
<style>
img{
vertical-align: middle;
text-align: center;
transform: scale(1);
transition: 1.5s ease-in-out;
}

img.rttoenlarge:hover {
transform-origin: top left;
transform: scale(3);
position: relative;
z-index: 1000;
}
</style>

You should not change anything in img, except 1.5s which is the duration
of the transition.
See
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/CSS_Transitions/Using_CSS_transitions

For img.rttoenlarge:hover:
* transform-origin: top; means that the origin of the transformation is
the top of the image. You can use transform-origin: top left; for
example. See
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/transform-origin
* scale(3) means that width and height will be multiplied by 3, which is
the zoom factor.
You can change this value.

I've tested this on my PC with Firefox (perfect) and Chrome (not
perfect: it's as if it enlarged the image first, taking the center as
origin, and then took the top origin in account).
Not tested on a tablet.

Cheers,
Agnès S.

Le 16/02/2021 à 14:04, henny jellema a écrit :
> Dear Agnès,
> What a wonderful solution, this zooming the picture! Waw!  It's much
> better then I ever could think of.
> Now, how did you do it?
> I understand this more or less. Options>Configure output>Custom>Code for
> insertion.  It is in the configuration tab next to the time registration
> tab, isn't it?  There are 3 small text boxes there and one bigger one
> below that tells me that the code which I write there, will be land in
> the head of the page.  There I should write it?  Which is the code there
> to write?  to get this wonderful Zoom-effect.
> Hgv, Henny
>
> Op di 16 feb. 2021 om 11:45 schreef Agnès S. <agnes...@gmail.com
> <mailto:agnes...@gmail.com>>:
> <mailto:hotpotat...@googlegroups.com>
> >>     <hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotat...@googlegroups.com>>
> >>      > > on behalf of Martin Holmes
> <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>>
> >>      > > *Sent:* Saturday, February 13, 2021 5:32 pm
> >>      > > *To:* hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotat...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > >
> >>      > > *Subject:* Re: [hotpotatoesusers] enlarging the picture
> >>      > > That opens in a new tab for me. Has anyone else tried it?
> >>      > >
> >>      > > Cheers,
> >>      > > Martin
> >>      > >
> >>      > > On 2021-02-13 12:27 a.m., henny jellema wrote:
> >>      > > > Dag Martin,
> >>      > > > The picture I want to enlarge  (but keeping on the
> same page)
> >>      > >  is in
> >>      > > > the readingtext box
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/regentessen/fragmenten/stukjes.01.htm
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > > Hgv, Henny
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > Op vr 12 feb. 2021 om 21:11 schreef Martin Holmes
> >>      > > > <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com
> <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>
> >>      > > <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com
> <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>>>:
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > Can you send us the URL?
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > Thanks,
> >>      > > > Martin
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > On 2021-02-12 11:01 a.m., hennyj...@planet.nl
> <mailto:hennyj...@planet.nl>
> >>      > > > <mailto:hennyj...@planet.nl
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > > > <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%252Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>
> >>      > > > > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > > > <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%252Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>>.
> >>      > > > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > --
> >>      > > > You received this message because you are subscribed
> to the
> >>     Google
> >>      > > > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
> emails from
> >>     it,
> >>      > > > send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > > > <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%252Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>
> >>      > > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/734f8294-bac6-5363-c44c-fc4655098737%40halfbakedsoftware.com.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > --
> >>      > > > www.hennyjellema.nl <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> >>     <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> >>      > <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> >>      > > <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > --
> >>      > > > You received this message because you are subscribed
> to the
> >>     Google
> >>      > > > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
> emails from
> >>     it,
> >>      > > send
> >>      > > > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > > > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >>      > > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAN8zJe6Ao%3DTSvWgd7n7N0SRducu0i%3Dt7qiDXre95vSrhBQJ%3Dcg%40mail.gmail.com
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAN8zJe6Ao%3DTSvWgd7n7N0SRducu0i%3Dt7qiDXre95vSrhBQJ%3Dcg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > --
> >>      > > You received this message because you are subscribed to
> the
> >> Google
> >>      > > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
> emails from
> >> it,
> >>      > > send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>.
> >>      > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/250f1322-8134-025e-0951-fa103294c781%40halfbakedsoftware.com.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > --
> >>      > > You received this message because you are subscribed to
> the
> >> Google
> >>      > > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
> emails from
> >> it,
> >>      > send
> >>      > > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >>      > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/9294fe04-05ec-41bf-83f6-16dc7e993eb8n%40googlegroups.com
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/9294fe04-05ec-41bf-83f6-16dc7e993eb8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      >
> >>      > --
> >>      > You received this message because you are subscribed to
> the Google
> >>      > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
> from it,
> >>     send
> >>      > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >>      > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/477eecba-09ee-4e5d-b756-0358e03c3757n%40googlegroups.com
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/477eecba-09ee-4e5d-b756-0358e03c3757n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
> it, send
> >> an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> >> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/ffa600f8-7fbc-4e45-bbbf-45f2f827fe60n%40googlegroups.com
>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/ffa600f8-7fbc-4e45-bbbf-45f2f827fe60n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/f7a121bc-4619-552b-49be-d411b06473bf%40gmail.com.
>
>
>
> --
> www.hennyjellema.nl <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>

Agnès S.

unread,
Feb 16, 2021, 9:54:24 AMFeb 16
to hotpotatoesusers
Cheers,
Agnès S.

Le 16/02/2021 à 14:04, henny jellema a écrit :
> Dear Agnès,
> What a wonderful solution, this zooming the picture! Waw!  It's much
> better then I ever could think of.
> Now, how did you do it?
> I understand this more or less. Options>Configure output>Custom>Code for
> insertion.  It is in the configuration tab next to the time registration
> tab, isn't it?  There are 3 small text boxes there and one bigger one
> below that tells me that the code which I write there, will be land in
> the head of the page.  There I should write it?  Which is the code there
> to write?  to get this wonderful Zoom-effect.
> Hgv, Henny
>
> Op di 16 feb. 2021 om 11:45 schreef Agnès S. <agnes...@gmail.com
> <mailto:agnes...@gmail.com>>:
> <mailto:hotpotat...@googlegroups.com>
> >>     <hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotat...@googlegroups.com>>
> >>      > > on behalf of Martin Holmes
> <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>>
> >>      > > *Sent:* Saturday, February 13, 2021 5:32 pm
> >>      > > *To:* hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotat...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > >
> >>      > > *Subject:* Re: [hotpotatoesusers] enlarging the picture
> >>      > > That opens in a new tab for me. Has anyone else tried it?
> >>      > >
> >>      > > Cheers,
> >>      > > Martin
> >>      > >
> >>      > > On 2021-02-13 12:27 a.m., henny jellema wrote:
> >>      > > > Dag Martin,
> >>      > > > The picture I want to enlarge  (but keeping on the
> same page)
> >>      > >  is in
> >>      > > > the readingtext box
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/regentessen/fragmenten/stukjes.01.htm
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > > Hgv, Henny
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > Op vr 12 feb. 2021 om 21:11 schreef Martin Holmes
> >>      > > > <mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com
> <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>
> >>      > > <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com
> <mailto:mho...@halfbakedsoftware.com>>>:
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > Can you send us the URL?
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > Thanks,
> >>      > > > Martin
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > On 2021-02-12 11:01 a.m., hennyj...@planet.nl
> <mailto:hennyj...@planet.nl>
> >>      > > > <mailto:hennyj...@planet.nl
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%252Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>>.
> >>      > > > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/000e01d70171%24797a0110%246c6e0330%24%40planet.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > --
> >>      > > > You received this message because you are subscribed
> to the
> >>     Google
> >>      > > > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
> emails from
> >>     it,
> >>      > > > send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> >>      > > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/734f8294-bac6-5363-c44c-fc4655098737%40halfbakedsoftware.com.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > --
> >>      > > > www.hennyjellema.nl <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> >>     <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> >>      > <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> >>      > > <http://www.hennyjellema.nl>
> >>      > > >
> >>      > > > --
> >>      > > > You received this message because you are subscribed
> to the
> >>     Google
> >>      > > > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
> emails from
> >>     it,
> >>      > > send
> >>      > > > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > > > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >>      > > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAN8zJe6Ao%3DTSvWgd7n7N0SRducu0i%3Dt7qiDXre95vSrhBQJ%3Dcg%40mail.gmail.com
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAN8zJe6Ao%3DTSvWgd7n7N0SRducu0i%3Dt7qiDXre95vSrhBQJ%3Dcg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > --
> >>      > > You received this message because you are subscribed to
> the
> >> Google
> >>      > > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
> emails from
> >> it,
> >>      > > send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>.
> >>      > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/250f1322-8134-025e-0951-fa103294c781%40halfbakedsoftware.com.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      > >
> >>      > > --
> >>      > > You received this message because you are subscribed to
> the
> >> Google
> >>      > > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
> emails from
> >> it,
> >>      > send
> >>      > > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >>      > > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/9294fe04-05ec-41bf-83f6-16dc7e993eb8n%40googlegroups.com
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      > >
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/9294fe04-05ec-41bf-83f6-16dc7e993eb8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>      >
> >>      > --
> >>      > You received this message because you are subscribed to
> the Google
> >>      > Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >>      > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
> from it,
> >>     send
> >>      > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>
> >>      > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >>      > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/477eecba-09ee-4e5d-b756-0358e03c3757n%40googlegroups.com
>
> >>
> >>
> >>      >
> >>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/477eecba-09ee-4e5d-b756-0358e03c3757n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
> it, send
> >> an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> >> <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/ffa600f8-7fbc-4e45-bbbf-45f2f827fe60n%40googlegroups.com
>
> >>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/ffa600f8-7fbc-4e45-bbbf-45f2f827fe60n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> >>
> >
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hotpotatoesusers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit

henny jellema

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 8:37:07 AMFeb 17
to agnes...@gmail.com, hotpotatoesusers
Dag Agnes,
I works beautiful!  xx
For my understanding.  I'm bit confused about this scale in the code. 


<style>
img{
   vertical-align: middle;
   text-align: center;
   transform: scale(1);     which  does this?  
   transition: 1.5s ease-in-out; This, I think I understand.

}

img.rttoenlarge:hover {
   transform-origin: top left;
   transform: scale(3); here again scale? why is it 2 times?

   position: relative;
   z-index: 1000;
}
</style>

But again, what a solution! Je suis très heureux avec le? la? cet? cette?  :-)
Hgv, Henny   

Op di 16 feb. 2021 om 15:54 schreef Agnès S. <agnes...@gmail.com>:
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/d46365ef-37f8-b2f5-e04a-29bb97eb7938%40gmail.com.


--
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages