Convert from excel to JQuiz

Bảo Đặng

Dec 14, 2021, 10:50:43 PM12/14/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Hi everyone,

Is there any way to convert excel to Jquiz ?
I have an excel data as following:
Green column contains question, and the other 4 orange columns are choices in a quiz.

Screenshot 2021-12-15 104813.png

Hope to receive your support on this

Elek Mathe

Dec 14, 2021, 11:59:29 PM12/14/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Hi,
You need this part of the original JQuiz file:
Put the relevant parts in the cells inserted before and between your
sentences and distractors, copy the whole file back into Jquiz, and
you're done.
OK, this is not very detailed but I'll only have time for a more
detailed explanation later, but this is the idea.
I also posted a more detailed description years ago, while still in
yahoogroups - I'm not sure if that's still available somewhere.
Hope this helps,
Elek

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 4:50 AM Bảo Đặng <baoda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there any way to convert excel to Jquiz ?
> I have an excel data as following:
> Green column contains question, and the other 4 orange columns are choices in a quiz.
>

> Hope to receive your support on this

Bảo Đặng

Dec 15, 2021, 6:37:17 AM12/15/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Dear Mr. Elek,

Very thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.
Shamefully, I have no knowledge of how to manipulate the code. 😥 Do you have a tutorial video ?

Really appreciate your help
Thank you so much

Elek Mathe

Dec 15, 2021, 7:07:37 AM12/15/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Don't worry, Bao, we'll work something out.
Can anybody here suggest a good screen capturing tool? (Ideally, one
with a free version - yes, I know...)
Elek
> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/eab71608-c63c-455a-a8bb-847d29ec4ed9n%40googlegroups.com.

Bảo Đặng

Dec 15, 2021, 8:24:34 AM12/15/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Dear Mr. Elek,

On windows 10, there is short key Windows + G to video record the screen. Is this okay ?
I also see lots of people use bandicam software, if the above does not work.

Fernanda Rodrigues

Dec 15, 2021, 5:55:42 PM12/15/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

----

It's free

https://www.techsmith.com/jing-tool.html

Fernanda

--
Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.r...@gmail.com>

Elek Mathe

Dec 17, 2021, 12:05:48 AM12/17/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Thank you for all the suggestions - I'm working on it but it's the
last days of school so I might not be able to finish it before Monday.
Elek