How to set rules & notifications quick guide

HotelASP Support

Sep 6, 2017, 10:06:09 AM9/6/17
to HotelASP Support
To help creating and managing business rules in HotelASP we created a quick guide with 7 examples in how to create the following rules:

RULE #1
I have a room type called SUPERIOR and If there is no SUPERIOR rooms available (availability = 0) set the SUPERIOR inventory to 0 in Booking.com and Expedia.

RULE #2
If there is a decrease inventory in the SUPERIOR room type then decrease the inventory in in Booking.com and Expedia.

RULE #3
If there is an increase in inventory in the SUPERIOR room type then increase the inventory in Booking.com and Expedia.

RULE #4
For each decrease in SUPERIOR room type inventory I want to increase the NON REFUND rates by 2%
in Booking.com. For each increase in SUPERIOR room type inventory I want to decrease the NON REFUND rates by 2% in Booking.com.

RULE #5
Automatically set the maximum stay arrival (MAX STAY ARRIVAL) restriction for the NON REFUND rate of the SUPERIOR room type in Booking.com and Expedia.

RULE #6
Avoid overbookings and allotment restrictions by setting the rate to a very high value. If there is no SUPERIOR rooms available set the STANDARD and NON REFUND rates of the SUPERIOR room type to 999 in partners Booking.com and Expedia.

RULE #7
If there is less than 80% of the inventory available in the SUPERIOR room type then notify by email and calendar.

HotelASP_Rules_QuickGuide_v10.pdf