1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options or in IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options;
3. On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete;
4. Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box;
5. Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes;
6. The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose;
7. Click Delete.
8. When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
9. Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.