Re: {HotelASP Support} Abridged summary of hotelasp@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Nelson K

Jun 9, 2017, 5:03:16 AM6/9/17
to hote...@googlegroups.com, wins...@gmail.com

Thank you, what if I  want to internally overbook. How do i do that, sometimes because some bookings may be non guaranteed i may want to overbook. How do i do that.

On Jun 9, 2017 3:42 AM, <hote...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
HotelASP Support <wins...@gmail.com>: Jun 08 01:27AM -0700

Please remind that if your account is not well configured it can led to
overbookings. We are developing an automatically way to inform you by email
of synchronization problems with Booking.com and ...more

wins...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 8:43:30 AM6/9/17
to Nelson K, hote...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

You can overbook internally. Just create a new room and a new reservation for that room.

The issue below is regarding only XML integration. Sometimes the account owner configures incorrectly the business rules creating overbookings in the XML Partners. The procedure below is to help the account owners to detect potential overbookings

Regards,

WS