How to Signup for a Free Account

HotelASP Support

Oct 22, 2015, 7:58:00 AM10/22/15
to HotelASP Support

We have received many requests to create a manual for version 5 and replace the obsolete manual for version 3. Also users wanted something more hands on that could take less time to learn how to use HotelASP. For that reason we decided to release a new set of How To videos that will help you use HotelASP in a quick way. We will start with a series of How To Setup HotelASP, then release a series of How To Operate your Hotel and finally a set of short movies explaining advanced features in HotelASP.

The first How To movie is about "How to register and create a HotelASP hotel management cloud account" and is available a