Place prices

ruca....@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2017, 6:08:13 AM7/28/17
to HotelASP Support
I can not enter the value of the rooms
Yes, I could create the rates types but I can not put the value in currency (cash)
And the manual is from another version because it is totally different from the software

HotelASP Support

Jul 28, 2017, 6:17:33 AM7/28/17
to HotelASP Support, ruca....@gmail.com
Hello,

The free version includes the channel manager.

Dont' forget that you also need to set the inventory. It's always the inventory and the rates.

Before you can edit prices you need to define a pricing model using agents, room types and rates. After you should set the calculated rules between rates and only in the end you set the rates that are not automatically calculated.

The basic rates quick guide (v5) shows how to do all that and is available at http://www.hotelasp.com/downloads/HotelASP_Basic_Rates_QuickGuide_v10.pdf Basic Rates Quick Guide (v5)

Also and regarding integration with Booking.com and Expedia don't forget to read Expedia XML Guide and Booking.com XML Guide

WS

Ruca Melin

Aug 9, 2017, 6:31:30 AM8/9/17
to HotelASP Support, HotelASP Support