When I select save&xml it keeps saving and keeps there.

Nelson K

Aug 11, 2017, 4:26:22 PM8/11/17
to HotelASP Support

Im not sure why but I have a problem Im tring to add availability on dates in  a selected month and I click save and xml but it sticks to saving...... and seems frozen. What should I do?

wins...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 4:32:46 PM8/11/17
to nelson...@gmail.com, HotelASP Support

Hello,

You need to refresh the browser page (press key F5). That happens when the page has a time out. It takes too much time and he cannot finish the operations.

If you have a situation where you did not received an OK from HotelASP (usually a popup) you need to refresh and check the partner for synchronization problems. It’s a rare situation but it’s very important that everything is synced.

WS