Delete Account?

GHD

Aug 29, 2015, 4:12:23 AM8/29/15
to HotelASP Support

I was testing the site and now I need to delete an account as I no longer need this service how do I do this?

HotelASP Support

Aug 29, 2015, 4:22:57 AM8/29/15
to HotelASP Support
To delete an online account you need to send an email to hote...@hotelasp.com or sup...@winsaas.com requesting the deletion.In the email you need to briefly explain the reasons why you want to cancel and also provide the email used to create the online account.

Please take in consideration that after the account is deleted it is not possible to recover any data. Your account data is permanently deleted from our databases and all applications\sites associated with your account will also be deleted.