Quick Guide Basic Operations - Part I - explains how to search, create, update and check-in reserva

HotelASP Support

Sep 6, 2017, 10:50:31 AM9/6/17
to HotelASP Support
The Quick Guide Basic Operations - Part I - explains how to search, create, update and check-in reservations. The quick guide - part I - is structured according to the following topics:

1. Search Information
 Simulate & Preview Rates | Search Bookings | Calendar

2. Create Booking
 Create Simple Booking | Create Booking with Different Rates per Night
 Create Booking using the Booking Simulator (Best for direct telephone bookings) |  Create Group Bookings using the Booking Simulator
 Send Voucher | Send Confirmation Email

3. Change Booking
 Update Dates | Daily Prices | Room Rate| Room | Guest Name | Email | Nationality | Fiscal Data | Credit Card Data
 Change Payer | Change Account associated with Booking
 Tentative Booking | Confirm Booking | Cancel Booking

4. Check In
 Inform Foreign Affairs - SEF (Portugal Only – Per Booking)
Inform Statistic Institute (Portugal Only - Monthly)