Quick Guide - Rates & Availabilities - Version 6

HotelASP Support

Sep 23, 2017, 5:24:47 PM9/23/17
to HotelASP Support

The quick guide consider the following scenario:

I have a property of 10 rooms:

• The standard room occupation is 2 persons but it can accommodate 2 extra beds (A room can accommodate from 1 to 4 persons);
• I have 2 types of rooms, 6 rooms of the type DELUXE and 4 rooms of type BUDGET;
• I work with STANDARD rates and NON REFUNDABLE rates (no money back);
• I work with 4 agents, namely: WALK-INS, my own WEBSITE, BOOKING.COM and EXPEDIA;
• The rate values are calculated based on the number of persons (can vary from 1 to 4 persons), room type (SUPERIOR or BUDGET) and rate type (STANDARD or NON REFUNDABLE);
• I want to update only the STANDARD 2 pax room rate of the WALK-INS and I want the system to calculate automatically the other rates, namely the NON REFUNDABLE rate and the rates for the WEBSITE, BOOKING.COM and EXPEDIA according to the following rules:
The NON REFUNDABLE rates are 10% less than the STANDARD rates;
The BUDGET room types are 15% less than the DELUXE room types;
The 4 PAX room   = 103% of the 2 pax room rate plus 50 euros;
The 3 PAX room   = 102% of the 2 pax room rate plus 25 euros;
The 1 PAX room   = 90% of the 2 pax room rate minus 3 euros;
BOOKING.COM agent   = 94% WALK-IN agent (from January to June);
BOOKING.COM agent   = 96% WALK-IN agent (from July to December);
EXPEDIA agent   = 95% WALK-IN in weekdays and 93% plus 3 euros in weekends;
WEBSITE agent   = 90% WALK-IN agent minus 5 Euros.
• The rooms to sell (inventory) according to the allotment contracted between the hotel and the partners should be:
WALK-IN agent   = No inventory limit (overbooking allowed)
WEBSITE agent  = 1 DELUXE rooms and 1 BUDGET rooms
BOOKING.com agent   = 3 DELUXE rooms and 2 BUDGET rooms
EXPEDIA agent   = 2 DELUXE rooms and 1 BUDGET rooms