Keeping in touch with you guys

pepper

May 28, 2007, 12:57:21 PM5/28/07
to hotai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys John Pepper here balloonist from Hamilton New Zealand , Great to see you guys are setting up this kind of site its really helpfull for us down here at the bottom of the globe to get feed back on whats going on up there in the states . We are currently starting the winter of 07 down here so all the ballons we have are being packed away and some of our pilots are getting ready to head off over seas to fly in the northern hemisphere.
I am starting on my latest project which is a VERY OLD Balloon works 4.0 triangle basket serial number 192 with a mirage burner and a 76.000 cubic foot bolan top .
Brian Bolan is cutting out the top back in Vermont and ill be sewing it up when he returns to New Zealand in the summer .
The balloon is sponsorded by my cafe here in Hamilton Cafe Strata the only balloon themed cafe in the southern hemisphere.
The balloon carries a N.Z redg but is classed by our C.A.A as experimental.
Keep in touch with me here on email me on pep...@xtra.co.nz it would be great to hear from any of you BALLOONATICS up there
Regards John   29. 05. 07