Suggestions & Input

hotai...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2006, 3:22:02 PM10/19/06
to HotAirFilms.com
Jon here, kicking this thing off with a suggestions discussion. I've
done my best over the course of a year to capture the scenes I thought
would best portray ballooning to the world, but perhaps you've got some
ideas that I hadn't even dreamed of including. There's still tons of
time in production for things to change drastically. I welcome any and
all input as to creative ideas you might like to see included.

I intend to include a Special Features section, and I've got some
pretty wicked ideas for that. Outtakes & bloopers, informational &
special interest segments, and just plain cool stuff that doesn't make
it into the actual film will all be included here. Any suggestions
would be very welcome.

Above all, stay in touch and fly well! Winter is coming... Enjoy these
last few weeks of good weather.

Soft Landings,
Jon