HotAirTV Ballooning Film Trailer

rat...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2008, 5:26:11 PM1/21/08
to HotAirFilms.com
Hi all,

I forgot this thing even existed. If you're reading this message, you
signed up for this abuse, possibly a long time ago by visiting
HotAir.TV and adding your email address to the group mailer.

I'll keep this short and sweet: If you haven't already heard through
other means, there's a new film trailer on the main page. The DVD is
coming along nicely. I'm aiming for a spring / summer 2008 release
date, but anything can happen since it's not a full-time project.

Check it out!

http://www.hotair.tv

Thanks all, and Soft Landings,
Jon Radowski
Elverson, PA
http://www.apexballoons.com

Ross, John R

Jan 21, 2008, 5:51:04 PM1/21/08
to hotai...@googlegroups.com
Keep in touch Jon, maybe back east this summer. John

llo...@aol.com

Jan 21, 2008, 6:02:11 PM1/21/08
to hotai...@googlegroups.com
Jon,
The trailer looks awsome! Great job! Can't wait for the DVD.

Dennis Short
Tulsa, OK

Jan 22, 2008, 4:17:02 AM1/22/08
to hotai...@googlegroups.com

Ok Jon

We exist www.balotour.com, my e-mail its ba...@balotour.com

We add my e-mail in your web site HotAir TV.

Thanks a lot

Que tinguis un bon dia! - Que tengas un buen día ! - Have a nice day !
Cordialment-Cordialmente-Kind Regards

AVÍS LEGAL: La informació continguda en aquest missatge és confidencial, està dirigida només al destinatari i pot estar legalment protegida. La publicació, ús, distribució, impressió o còpia no autoritzada del missatge i del seu contingut està estrictament prohibida i pot ser il·legal. Si vostè ha rebut aquest missatge per error, li preguem ho notifiqui al remitent i el destrueixi.

AVISO LEGAL: La información contenida en este mensaje es confidencial, está dirigida exclusivamente al destinatario y puede estar legalmente protegida. La publicación, uso, distribución, impresión o copia no autorizada del mensaje y de su contenido está estrictamente prohibida y puede ser ilegal. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos lo notifique al remitente y lo destruya.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer

Jan 22, 2008, 4:30:39 AM1/22/08
to hotai...@googlegroups.com

Philip Clemmons

Jan 22, 2008, 11:19:39 AM1/22/08
to hotai...@googlegroups.com
Jon,

Looks great. I really liked the revolving lighthouse.

Philip Clemmons