Looking For Senior .NET Developer With Blazor :: Princeton, NJ 08543 :: Hybrid Mode :: Locals Only

Thrilok

Jul 1, 2024, 4:34:25 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 1
to Thrilok

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Thrilok, and I'm a Recruiter representing TekTree Inc. Please review the job description below and feel free to email me your availability or any questions at thr...@tektreeinc.com

Job Title: Senior .Net Developer With Blazor

Location: Princeton, NJ 08543 :: Hybrid Mode :: Locals Only

Duration: Long Term

Exp: 15+ Years only.

Job Description:

Software Engineer - Windows/C#.Net Developer

The Content Management System (CMS) and Tools team is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Software Engineer to shape the future of our global Content Management System (CMS).

A successful candidate will be part of a technology team where everyone has the opportunity to create and advance new ideas and to shape the future of our company by building industry-leading software. Our engineering teams play a critical role in all stages of the product life cycle, so we look for people who crave ownership, enjoy solving the hard problems and have the initiative to fix things that aren’t working.

The team is looking for experienced software developers (15+ years) who have a passion for building mission-critical software solutions. Our platform supports a dynamic business that provides market moving News and Data to a broad spectrum of clients ranging from microsecond counting Hedge Funds through multi-million-dollar Wealth Managers.

You will need to bring keen analytical skills and a passion for creative problem solving. We are looking for engineers who are unafraid of learning new technologies. The Dow Jones Newswires segment of the News Alerts and Data (NA&D) business line has embarked on a strategic investment program to modernize its content publishing platform to allow it to build on its past successes and enhance it for the future. You will report into the Engineering team that is aligned with the Professional Information Business product line within Dow Jones.

Core Requirements:

  • We are looking for team members who can work with all levels of management and clearly express their ideas and progress towards their deliverables.
  • You'll need to dissect complex algorithms and create enterprise-class software solutions that rely on your programming skills.
  • We want developers that have demonstrated the ability to identify and isolate problem areas within the entire application flow, investigate the underlying cause and implement solutions.
  • You will work in a geographically diverse team depending on specific project needs. All software development teams use Agile/Scrum to organize their work.

Required Experience:

  • Blazor (Microsoft’s web development platform) with 2+ years of experience.
  • Windows developer with 15+ years of experience building tightly coupled client/server and web applications.
  • Web front end development in JavaScript, CSS, HTML.
  • Significant experience with user interface design.
  • Proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including web development, service-oriented architecture, cloud computing, test driven development and domain driven design.

Desired Experience:

  • Object-Oriented Design and Programming skills, hands-on application troubleshooting and debugging skills, including using tools such as, Visual Studio debugger and Windows Event Viewer.
  • Experience with unit testing.
  • Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.

Best Regards,

Thrilok

Sr. Technical Recruiter

thr...@tektreeinc.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/thrilok-s

www.tektreeinc.com

If you wish to opt out from our emails, please click here to Unsubscribe.
image001.png