High Priority Position: Sr GCP Data Engineer with Python/Scala, DataProc, BigQuery, LookML Exp.at NC || Hybrid role

Babu S

Jun 28, 2024, 1:39:07 PM (4 days ago) Jun 28
to bab...@pantarsolutions.com, Babu S
Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC, we are an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I would really appreciate if you could send me your MOST RECENT UPDATED RESUME

Sr GCP Data Engineer with Python/Scala, DataProc, BigQuery, LookML Exp.

Work Location : Mooresville, NC || Hybrid

Duration: 6 Months

Additional Skills:

Strong knowledge of data processing in Scala or Python.

Experience with data modeling and query optimization.

Deep understanding of BigQuery architecture, best practices, and performance optimization.

Proficiency in LookML for building data models and metrics.

Experience with DataProc for running Hadoop/ Spark jobs on GCP.

Knowledge of configuring and optimizing DataProc clusters

MANAGER RELEASE NOTES

Hybrid - Charlotte Tech Hub

Responsibilities:

Design and implement data pipelines in GCP DataProc Cluster

Develop data models and schema to support business requirements

Ensure data quality and reliability by developing automated checks in place

Optimize performance and ensure adherence to SLAs

Document and share learnings with the rest of the team.

Required skills

GCP/ Big query Experience – 1 year minimum

Scala/ Python - 4+ years

DataProc for running workloads – 6+ months

Preferred skills

Building data models in LookML – 6+ months

PLEASE NOTE:

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone whom you might find a fit.

Thanks & Regards,

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc
1908 Cox Rd, Weddington, NC  28104
Email: babu (dot) s (at) pantarsolutions (dot) com

Babu S

Jul 1, 2024, 10:59:04 AM (18 hours ago) Jul 1
to bab...@pantarsolutions.com, Babu S