Looking For Senior AWS EKS Engineer :: Phoenix, AZ :: Hybrid Mode :: Locals Only

1 view

Thrilok

Jul 1, 2024, 10:11:00 AM (19 hours ago) Jul 1
to Thrilok

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Thrilok, and I'm a Recruiter representing TekTree Inc. Please review the job description below and feel free to email me your availability or any questions at thr...@tektreeinc.com

Job Title: Senior AWS EKS Engineer

Location: Phoenix, AZ :: Hybrid Mode :: Locals Only

Duration: Long Term

Note: Share me Phoenix, AZ resumes only.

Job Description:

Required Skills:

·       Experience with CI/ CD, Git (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, SVN), Kubernetes, Linux, AWS

·       Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience

·       8 years of experience in managing Kubernetes clusters, with a focus on AWS EKS.

·       Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, CircleCI).

·       Strong experience with AWS services.

Best Regards,

Thrilok

Sr. Technical Recruiter

thr...@tektreeinc.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/thrilok-s

www.tektreeinc.com

If you wish to opt out from our emails, please click here to Unsubscribe.
image001.png