Immediate Interview for Java Developer With React - Plano, TX - Contract

Balaji S

Jul 1, 2024, 12:05:47 PM (17 hours ago) Jul 1

Only 10+ PRofiles and Local Candidates

Email IS the Best Way to reach me  bsri...@sageitinc.net

Hi

This is Balaji from Sage IT We are looking   Java Developer With React

If you are interested please share with me your Updated Resume.

Job Title :  Java Developer With React

Location :  Plano, TX

Type : Contract

Job Description:

Java
Proficient in Java/J2EE, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks {{such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements}}
Experience with both external and embedded databases
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration
React:

ReactJS
JavaScript