Equestrian Support for Expansion of Hidden Falls Regional Park 19May2020

Robert H. Sydnor

May 20, 2020, 4:56:41 PM5/20/20
to Horse Trails by Robert H. Sydnor, Geologist
Dear Equestrian Colleagues:

           Attached is my two-page concise letter that supports the expansion of Hidden Falls Regional Park in Placer County, California.

         The proposed expansion of Hidden Falls Regional Park will add 30 more miles of newly-constructed trails that can be used by equestrians, bringing the total to 60 miles of trails.

         I serve as the AERC California Statewide Trails Advocate.    It is important for equestrians to speak-up and write letters to support more horse trails and more parking lots for horse trailers.

        Respectfully submitted, Robert Hadley Sydnor
AERC Support for Hidden Falls Expansion, May 2020, by Robert Sydnor.pdf