Kennedy Meadow Resort and horse rental stables

Robert H. Sydnor

Jun 2, 2018, 3:27:41 AM6/2/18
to Horse Trails by Robert H. Sydnor, Geologist
Dear Equestrian Colleagues:

Attached is my 5-page report about Kennedy Meadows Resort and horse rental sables.  This is located on Highway 108 on the Sonora Pass highway, and within Stanislaus National Forest in the Sierra Nevada range of California.

For information about the USFS Horse Campground at Kennedy Meadow, please see my 4-page sister report  These two locations are only one mile apart, so please do not confuse the two locations.

Respectfully submitted,
                   Robert Hadley Sydnor,
                   AERC Trail Master, and member of the Backcountry Horsemen of California, Mother Lode Unit.

attachment

Kennedy Meadow Resort near Sonora Pass, by Robert Sydnor, June 2018.pdf