Map of Horse Trails south of Dru Barner Horse Camp, near Georgetown, within Eldorado National Forest

Robert H. Sydnor

May 4, 2018, 7:15:09 PM5/4/18
to Horse Trails by Robert H. Sydnor, Geologist
Dear Equestrian Colleagues:

            The attached map of horse trails (3 MB .jpg file) is on the last page of my 5-page report on Dru Barner Horse Camp.

             I tried to load both files (the report and the map) together, but Google Groups stated that the file-size (for both) was too large.   So, I have simply created a separate location for the map of horse trails.  This way, you can download the 3 MB map separately, and print it in a larger format using high-quality glossy paper so that it will be more legible.  You can then carry this map with you in your horn-bag while riding.

           The entire map for the Georgetown Ranger District, Eldorado National Forest, can be purchased at the Georgetown Ranger Station.   They are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.   They are closed on weekends.    So, plan to arrive before 4:30 PM, and purchase the entire map.

          Respectfully submitted, Bob Sydnor

Robert Hadley Sydnor
AERC Trail Master
Horse Trails near Dru Barner Horse Camp.jpg