Reservations and Parking Fees for Hidden Falls Regional Park, beginning September 2017

Robert H. Sydnor

Aug 31, 2017, 5:14:10 AM8/31/17
to Horse Trails by Robert H. Sydnor, Geologist
Dear Equestrian Colleagues:

This brief report is about the new reservation procedures and parking lot fees for high-volume weekends at Hidden Falls Regional Park, west of Auburn, California.  The reservation procedures become effective on September 1, 2017.  The parking fees are $8 on Saturday and Sundays, including some Fridays.

The good news is that on Mondays through Thursdays, no reservations are needed, and there are no parking fees.

Equestrians will be pleased with these new requirements, so that we can park our horse trucks in a reliable manner, without being crowded-out by other users of Hidden Falls Regional Park.

               Respectfully submitted, Bob Sydnor

.pdf attached

Parking Fees for Hidden Falls Regional Park, September 2017, by Robert Sydnor.pdf