Tevis Helipad at Foresthill Millsite marked as a Circle H on pavement

Robert H. Sydnor

Jul 18, 2018, 3:39:07 AM7/18/18
to Horse Trails by Robert H. Sydnor, Geologist
Dear Equestrian Colleagues:

         The millsite at Foresthill serves as Vet-check during the Tevis Cup.  There is a Tevis Helipad, but the marking is almost illegible.  This created misunderstandings and parking congestion during the annual Tevis Cup.

On July 16, 2018, I painted the H symbol and a 40-foot diameter circle using yellow latex paint that is formulated for traffic lane marking on pavement.  My 2-page report is attached for your review.

          Respectfully submitted, Robert Hadley Sydnor, AERC Trail Master
            Member of the 2018 Tevis Ride Committee

attachment
Tevis Foresthill Heli-pad marking 16July2018, by Robert Sydnor.pdf