Haynet - Equine Social Blogging Network

Sam

Mar 14, 2013, 6:23:53 PM3/14/13
to horseb...@googlegroups.com

For more traffic and exposure of your equestrian blog, why not come and join
Haynet a worldwide directory of equine blogs.
 Come and visit
and meet fellow horsey bloggers too. We look forward to seeing you there!

Selvam Muniyandi

Mar 27, 2013, 10:04:39 AM3/27/13
to horseb...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I would like to introduce our new startup on the block - sozialpapier. (It is bloggers network, for writing and sharing blog posts, tweets, text, photos and video).
We are building social blogging platform. Donot worry, we didn't ask you blog everyday.

Visit the website - www.sozialpapier.com

What we are working towards is:

Sozialpapier will give answer to below questions

How to embed github project / soundcloud audio / avourite tweets into your blog post
how to get more likes to your facebook fan page.

Blogging is really easy now.

Last one. how to get more followers to your twitter account. By embedding your sweet tweets in your blog post and people see it and start following you.

Support us, Spread the word, Start using sozialpapier and please provide your feedback on the concept, user experience, anything and everything,

Thank you and look forward to hearing your feedback

-Sozialpapier Team