horse isle 2 help shut down??

arī the samurai

Feb 28, 2023, 12:53:16 PM2/28/23
to Horse Isle 2 Help
hey guys, i can't visit the site anymore! was it shut down?

Ash

Mar 17, 2023, 2:50:00 PM3/17/23
to Horse Isle 2 Help
I can't find many of the horse isle 2 help guides either.

Kristin Bartlett

Mar 17, 2023, 9:44:46 PM3/17/23
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
There is a guide that is still active, just look up esroh legends, and click on the link for the YouTube channel. Then the link to the website is in their about section. If you just use esrohlegends.com it is a broken site from what I can tell

arī the samurai

Mar 19, 2023, 6:38:26 AM3/19/23
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com

Skybye

Mar 29, 2023, 12:18:44 AM3/29/23
to Horse Isle 2 Help
I reactivated the site some things are not working as they used to as google changed their formatting but the info that had been there should still be there