Wild Horses

Mya Yevne

Apr 13, 2017, 7:44:33 PM4/13/17
to Horse Isle 2 Help
How do you know there are wild horses in the area? Also, is there a movement pattern to attract them/ not scare them away?

Carley Frame

Apr 13, 2017, 7:46:06 PM4/13/17
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
You don't know until you see them. There's no way to tell where they are. They cannot be scared away and there's no move to attract them.

Natalie Reibel

Meera