Bone Isle Haunted House Key

fandomiz...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 7:30:30 PM7/1/15
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
I was in Bones Isle's haunted house and while searching through a book case I found a key and I am wondering what I am supposed to do with it.

Natalie Reibel

Jul 5, 2015, 1:23:10 AM7/5/15
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
Nothing, it's just the Bones Isles Haunted Isle House Key.

Eien Kanjita

Jul 9, 2015, 8:35:20 PM7/9/15
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
So it's not used for anything? It is just a key?

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Natalie Reibel <brey...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nothing, it's just the Bones Isles Haunted Isle House Key.

Natalie Reibel

Jul 16, 2015, 12:05:15 PM7/16/15
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
No and yes, It's just a key but it's used for the haunted house key.

Eien Kanjita

Jul 16, 2015, 6:55:24 PM7/16/15
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks :)

Natalie Reibel

Jul 17, 2015, 1:09:05 AM7/17/15
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
Your welcome, feel free to contact me on Horse Isle as BreyerFind through mail if you have anymore questions.