Whats The best way to make money?

Skybye

May 14, 2012, 6:52:40 PM5/14/12
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
I always get asked this question and by far the best way to make money in Horse Isle is to play the mini games and do the quests.
Other things you can do are
find and sell horses (if your a sub)

Collect all the items you can and sell them to the general stores (narrowed is the best to sell/buy from and Plains is the worst)

Collect Honeycombs and sell them to other players this is especially easy if you have a ranch store and I know there are other people like me that would rather go buy someone else's honey then get my own.

Craft things and sell them for a bigger profit while getting your crafting skill up.

Those are all I can think of at the moment but feel free to add any others you do and would like to share

Wyllo

May 15, 2012, 11:12:30 PM5/15/12
to Horse Isle 2 Help
I try to do my "work" off the jobs bulliten board when HI is paying
time and a half or double time.

Megan Dodd

Feb 18, 2013, 2:18:49 PM2/18/13
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
I find the best way to earn money is to do the mini games.

Natalie Reibel

Feb 26, 2013, 4:56:12 PM2/26/13
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
Or you could do quests

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Megan Dodd <taylora.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
I find the best way to earn money is to do the mini games.

Galaxy Bunny

Jan 19, 2016, 1:06:36 PM1/19/16
to Horse Isle 2 Help
A few mineral collection things that I do all the time:
Take a boat from Meadow to Big Forest Isle. When you get there, go directly west. You'll run into a few things on the way, such as a log or a couple trees, but if you try to keep on that path you'll come up to a huge group of rocks to mine. Scarf those babies up and sell them!
 OR
Go to Dry Isle, then Desert Isle. If you have 1000 Dollars, take the donkey. But if you don't then just follow the south most beach until you find the row boat. Take that boat for a 100 dollars over to Sheer Isle. Once there, follow the rocks until you find the cave inside. Don't worry about getting lost, the caves aren't that windy. The crystals there can provide some really good stones, sell those and you can get about 50,000 Dollars if I do so remember.

Natalie Reibel

Jan 19, 2016, 5:10:46 PM1/19/16
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
​To be honest, it actually depends on what you enjoy doing in Horse Isle 2 for ​earning money.
But here's the options:
  • Competing for other players in the arena
  • Mining
  • Questing
  • Mini gaming
  • Selling horses as a sub

  • And probably some other things that you'll figure out on your own, Hope this helps! Feel free to mail me in the game anytime or Gmail me as Brey...@gmail.com
  • ~ LittlePip (Eternal)

Lazyyy

Aug 22, 2017, 1:59:06 AM8/22/17
to Horse Isle 2 Help
You can also spend a few days on the mountain isles collecting crystals(take a lot of tea and coffee), then selling them in narrow (or the NPC's who pay more, I forgot who they are)