Programs

CosmicSpaces

Feb 10, 2016, 3:10:38 PM2/10/16
to Horse Isle 2 Help
Does anybody know what programs were used for creating Horse Isle? I "know" that they did a lot of animating and horse/animal creating in Adobe Flash (tell me if I'm wrong!) but I'm not sure about the rest. I just want to learn a bit more about game creating and it would help me a lot to know which programs were used for HI.

Carley Frame

Feb 10, 2016, 3:39:27 PM2/10/16
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty sure it runs off Flash if I remember correctly. I'll look at it when I get home.