Tiny Holes.

Delenn Mir

Feb 15, 2016, 12:18:42 AM2/15/16
to Horse Isle 2 Help
All over Horse Isle I have come across these tiny holes that I can click on and enter, but then it says I am to big. It has nothing to do with being a child or adult, I tried.

Does anyone know what those holes are for and how to use them?

Natalie Reibel

Feb 26, 2016, 8:31:52 PM2/26/16
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
You mean the ones in the buildings? They are only used while you're doing Zeus quest which is a requirement to complete all the esrohs to enter his adobe.

~ LittlePip (Eternal)

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 11:18 PM, Delenn Mir <babylo...@gmail.com> wrote:
All over Horse Isle I have come across these tiny holes that I can click on and enter, but then it says I am to big. It has nothing to do with being a child or adult, I tried.

Does anyone know what those holes are for and how to use them?

Delenn Mir

Feb 28, 2016, 11:58:58 AM2/28/16
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
Oh ok. Thank you for that, I never could figure out what they were for. Thanks