Yeti Caves

YukiPhoenix

Apr 29, 2016, 2:36:09 PM4/29/16
to Horse Isle 2 Help
Is there some special way to get to the back of the Yeti Caves on the Glacier type islands?  I tried to move slowly and against the walls but I can't get past the part where the iced over walls come out.  I don't even know if there is anything to find!

Natalie Reibel

Apr 29, 2016, 7:15:30 PM4/29/16
to horse-is...@googlegroups.com
​You should try to wander through the isle. There's one on Blizzard, three on Crystal, one on White, and two on Glacier. If you'd like, I can help you with leading throughout the maze. Don't be afraid to mail me from the mailbox in the City Hall!

~ LittlePip (Eternal) + NyanFluttershy (LifeCycle)

PS I go on Eternal the most. Hopefully, you go on Eternal but don't be afraid to ask for any questions! :) ​