- cloned horn_src
- built and tested horn_src
- added horn_src\build\debug to my path
- forked hornget into c:\hornget
- created a castle branch in hornget
- modified a castle dynamicproxy descriptor to point at
- "horn -install:castle.dynamicproxy"
At the start of the process horn issues a git pull for the hornget
repo, and immediately checks out the master branch. Obviously this
then means that my modified descriptor is not used. I've patched
horn_src to detect the current branch at startup which means it
doesn't switch to master, but I've no idea if there is a more
appropriate means that I'm not seeing. Any comments?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HORN Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to horn-developme...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/horn-development?hl=en.