[horn-development] Build Castle, Nhibernate, Fluent NH, Rhino Commons against trunk version

Martin Nilsson

May 24, 2010, 3:39:25 PM5/24/10
to HORN Development
Hi,

Just started to look into Horn and it looks promising. To much work
today to manually compile the Castle, Nhibernate, Fluent NH, Rhino
Commons stack..

When I do "horn -install:castle.facilities.nhibernateintegration" it
compiles against NHibernate 2.1.2.
How do I specify that it should compile against NH trunk instead.
Actually, I want to build Castle, Nhibernate, Fluent NH, Rhino Commons
against each trunk versions.

Is that possible?

Br,
Martin

Paul Cowan

May 25, 2010, 11:31:06 AM5/25/10
to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com
It is possible but you would have to create your own descriptor.

A descriptor is how horn knows to build the requested package.

You can take a look at the github repo here:

http://github.com/dagda1/hornget

Cheers

Paul Cowan

Cutting-Edge Solutions (Scotland)