Where do I upload definitions for hornget.net?

KevM

Jan 7, 2010, 4:50:02 PM1/7/10
to HORN Development
Sorry if I missed this in a FAQ or blog post but I am curious where I
should upload a descriptor for the IoC tool StructureMap?

I believe I have a descriptor ready for trunk and version 2.5.4 of
StructureMap.

If I get the hang of this I was hoping to create a
masstransit.structuremap.integration, magnum, topshelf descriptors as
well.

Kevin Miller

Paul Cowan

Jan 8, 2010, 5:15:38 AM1/8/10
to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kev,

I think SM is one of the glaring omissions in horn and I would welcome the descriptor.

The horn descriptors are located in git now http://github.com/dagda1/hornget.

You can clone the repo add the SM descriptor and then send me a pull request.

If you are unfamiliar with git then please just post the repo here.

We have magnum and topshelf descriptors

http://github.com/dagda1/hornget/blob/master/frameworks/magnum/magnum.boo
http://github.com/dagda1/hornget/blob/master/frameworks/topshelf/topshelf.boo

I am just not building them on the website.  I might add them now.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Look forward to your participation.

Cheers

Paul Cowan

Cutting-Edge Solutions (Scotland)

http://thesoftwaresimpleton.blogspot.com/

KevM

Jan 8, 2010, 10:51:07 AM1/8/10
to HORN Development
Pull request sent. Thankfully I grok Git a bit better now. I could get
to like it.

I noticed while creating the descriptor that magnum, topshelf, and
masstransit already have descriptors. I'll try to update the
descriptors to reflect any dependencies on StructureMap that they
have.