Where do I upload definitions for hornget.net?

0 views
Skip to first unread message

KevM

unread,
Jan 7, 2010, 4:50:02 PM1/7/10
to HORN Development
Sorry if I missed this in a FAQ or blog post but I am curious where I
should upload a descriptor for the IoC tool StructureMap?

I believe I have a descriptor ready for trunk and version 2.5.4 of
StructureMap.

If I get the hang of this I was hoping to create a
masstransit.structuremap.integration, magnum, topshelf descriptors as
well.

Kevin Miller

Paul Cowan

unread,
Jan 8, 2010, 5:15:38 AM1/8/10
to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kev,

I think SM is one of the glaring omissions in horn and I would welcome the descriptor.

The horn descriptors are located in git now http://github.com/dagda1/hornget.  

You can clone the repo add the SM descriptor and then send me a pull request.

If you are unfamiliar with git then please just post the repo here.

We have magnum and topshelf descriptors 

http://github.com/dagda1/hornget/blob/master/frameworks/magnum/magnum.boo
http://github.com/dagda1/hornget/blob/master/frameworks/topshelf/topshelf.boo

I am just not building them on the website.  I might add them now.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Look forward to your participation.

Cheers

Paul Cowan

Cutting-Edge Solutions (Scotland)

http://thesoftwaresimpleton.blogspot.com/



2010/1/7 KevM <scou...@gmail.com>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HORN Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to horn-developme...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/horn-development?hl=en.




KevM

unread,
Jan 8, 2010, 10:51:07 AM1/8/10
to HORN Development
Pull request sent. Thankfully I grok Git a bit better now. I could get
to like it.

I noticed while creating the descriptor that magnum, topshelf, and
masstransit already have descriptors. I'll try to update the
descriptors to reflect any dependencies on StructureMap that they
have.

On 8 Jan, 04:15, Paul Cowan <dag...@scotalt.net> wrote:
> Hi Kev,
>
> I think SM is one of the glaring omissions in horn and I would welcome the
> descriptor.
>

> The horn descriptors are located in git nowhttp://github.com/dagda1/hornget.


>
> You can clone the repo add the SM descriptor and then send me a pull
> request.
>
> If you are unfamiliar with git then please just post the repo here.
>
> We have magnum and topshelf descriptors
>

> http://github.com/dagda1/hornget/blob/master/frameworks/magnum/magnum...http://github.com/dagda1/hornget/blob/master/frameworks/topshelf/tops...


>
> I am just not building them on the website.  I might add them now.
>
> Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
>
> Look forward to your participation.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul Cowan
>
> Cutting-Edge Solutions (Scotland)
>
> http://thesoftwaresimpleton.blogspot.com/
>

> 2010/1/7 KevM <scound...@gmail.com>


>
>
>
> > Sorry if I missed this in a FAQ or blog post but I am curious where I
> > should upload a descriptor for the IoC tool StructureMap?
>
> > I believe I have a descriptor ready for trunk and version 2.5.4 of
> > StructureMap.
>
> > If I get the hang of this I was hoping to create a
> > masstransit.structuremap.integration, magnum, topshelf descriptors as
> > well.
>
> > Kevin Miller
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "HORN Development" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to

> > horn-developme...@googlegroups.com<horn-development%2Bunsubscrib e...@googlegroups.com>

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages