nservicebus descriptor

Johannes Gustafsson

Jan 20, 2010, 3:38:17 AM1/20/10
to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I needed to build nservicebus using horn so I created a descriptor for version 1.9. I'm attaching it here (i don't know git that well). I'm not sure if it's correct or not but it works for me.

Thanks for a great build tool!

/Johannes

nservicebus-1.9.boo

Paul Cowan

Jan 20, 2010, 3:49:27 AM1/20/10
to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com
Excellent work Johannes,

I will add the descriptor to git later this evening.

It is always great to have people taking an interest in the project.

If you can spread the word in any way then please do.

There is nothing else out there trying to do what horn is doing in .NET!!!

Cheers

Paul Cowan

Cutting-Edge Solutions (Scotland)

http://thesoftwaresimpleton.blogspot.com/

Johannes Gustafsson

Jan 20, 2010, 7:13:48 AM1/20/10
to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I also have descriptors for building nh.linq, nh.caches, nh.validator and fluentnhibernate against the trunk of NH if there is interest. I would need to do some cleanup though first, atm i just edited the existing ones. Also, nhibernate.linq:s build-file needs to be patched in order to compile against trunk (it needs a reference to remotion.data.linq.dll)

/Johannes

Paul Cowan

Jan 20, 2010, 7:52:35 AM1/20/10
to horn-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johannes,

We do have some descriptors for building against the nh trunk but not all as you point out.

If you could get up to speed with git you can then clone the repo of descriptors and submit pull requests.

It is a great workflow for OSS.

See if this link helps:

http://github.com/guides/using-git-and-github-for-the-windows-for-newbies